Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Are we there yet?

Ever have that feeling like you're running towards something but it just isn't getting any closer? And then you realize you're in one of those hamster wheels? And then the problem of not reaching your goal becomes irrelevant and you are totally consumed with the fact that you are inside a giant hamster wheel? Welcome to my life. Without the hamster wheel part. Maybe it's a metaphorical hamster wheel. Anyway...

The digital story is done, but not ready to view. I finally made use of that car predicament over spring break and the result is, well, it's okay. It's there.

The literary world is getting close. I have a feeling I'm going to end up going in and making changes for a very long time, so let's just say the first draft is almost complete.

I finally gathered my courage and returned to podcasting. I'm still in the early stages, trying to ease myself back in so that I don't get mad and give up on it like I did last time. Cross your fingers for me.

So maybe I am getting somewhere, but won't be able to appreciate it until after the 27th. I think I finally realized why Allen always insists on asking me whether or not I'm going to survive finishing my freshman year: it's because I'm in his class!

No comments: